Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Deepika G <dg...@prolifics.com> on 2010/02/15 08:30:50 UTC

How to test servicemix cluster functionality

Hi All,

I am running ServiceMix Version 3.3.1 on Windows. I have used the
information on 'http://servicemix.apache.org/clustering.html' to set up
clustering.
Now I have two servicemix instances running on two different windows
servers, the change I have done(according to the link) to the 'servicemix
install dir\conf\activemq.xml' is to add below line in
<amq:networkConnectors>:

<amq:networkConnector name="host1_to_host2"
uri="static://(tcp://10.11.20.198:61616)"/>
(10.11.20.198 is the host2, I have similar line in the 'activemq.xml' on
10.11.20.198 that has the host1's ip which is 10.11.20.135).

Both the servicemix instances are up and running. How do I test if
clustering is working? Are there any other changes required?

Thanks,
Deepika

Re: How to test servicemix cluster functionality

Posted by Deepika G <dg...@prolifics.com>.
Hi,

Any pointers for below question?

Thanks in Advance,