Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Klaus Heinz <k....@onlinehome.de> on 2004/01/01 14:56:41 UTC

Re: [SAdev] Re: Subversion equiv of anoncvs?

Theo Van Dinter wrote:

> Most SSL certificates are only good for a year.  That's the default when
> you make your own.

I agree, a year is usually the default value. But if my subversion
client (or SSL library)  did not lie to me the period is only one
month:
  Valid: from Dec 23 01:49:31 2003 GMT until Jan 22 01:49:31 2004 GMT

ciao
     Klaus

Re: [SAdev] Re: Subversion equiv of anoncvs?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 02:56:41PM +0100, Klaus Heinz wrote:
> I agree, a year is usually the default value. But if my subversion
> client (or SSL library)  did not lie to me the period is only one
> month:
>   Valid: from Dec 23 01:49:31 2003 GMT until Jan 22 01:49:31 2004 GMT

Ah. I misread the start date.  Hrm, don't know then.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Only stupid people think they should throw away old proven concepts. ...