Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/13 00:54:57 UTC

Re: how we handle JIRA versions

Hi,

FYI about planning, Francois's team developped a useful Jira plugin
[1]. It provides a planning dashboard.

Here is a sample project to see it live:
http://www.greenpeppersoftware.com/jira/browse/BANK

It is free for open source projects.

If you think it could be great for Maven and Codehaus, just ping me.

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://www.greenpeppersoftware.com/confluence/display/GH/Plugin