Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by dsy99 <ds...@rediffmail.com> on 2012/02/21 11:18:47 UTC

Do SOLR supports Lemmatization

Dear all,
I want to know, do SOLR support Lemmatization? If yes, which in-built
Lemmatizer class  should be included in SOLR schema file to analyze the
tokens using lemmatization rather than stemming.

Thanks in advance.

With Thanks & Regds:
Divakar Yadav

Re: Do SOLR supports Lemmatization

Posted by Dirceu Vieira <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Have a look at the following link:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters?highlight=%28Lemmatization%29#Stemming

Regards,

Dirceu

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM, dsy99 <ds...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I want to know, do SOLR support Lemmatization? If yes, which in-built
> Lemmatizer class  should be included in SOLR schema file to analyze the
> tokens using lemmatization rather than stemming.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> With Thanks & Regds:
> Divakar Yadav

Dirceu Vieira JĂșnior