Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Eldho Mathulla <el...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 16:55:31 UTC

GSoC Proposal

Hello dev,
I am interested in participating in GSoC for this year. Following is the
topic I am planning to propose:

Django Based portal for Replacing PGA:
1) Creation of high-level interface over the top of existing Airavat API,
to make it easy to use Airavata APIs.
2) Introducing REPL through Ipython notebook in Airavata, so that Airavat
API can be used directly through python, providing more flexibility in
usage of Airavata.
3) Redesigning of Airavata User interface architecture to create more
responsive pages as well as flexibility in the UI development.

If anyone else has any suggestion I would be delighted to hear from you.
Regards,
Eldho Mathulla

Re: GSoC Proposal

Posted by Eldho Mathulla <el...@gmail.com>.
Hello dev,
Here is the link to my GSOC Proposal. If you have any suggestions, please
let me know.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nSC_RaaKUy3cZESUY2pJHH7w77t_uAFk93yBQV3nvF4/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks,
Eldho Mathulla