Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 02:05:27 UTC

Do we plan to move to JUnit 4.1?

I'm wondering if we plan to move to JUnit 4.1? I see more flexibilities and simplicities offered by JUnit 4.x. Now I can also use the wizards from Eclipse 3.2 to take advantage of it.

Do we see any issues? I understand Junit 4.x requires JDK 5. I'm not sure if maven 2.0.4 supports it.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Do we plan to move to JUnit 4.1?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We don't have problems with JDK 5 + Maven 2 and in fact the combination is
used in the code base now.

I'm looking for the new features such as annotation support from JUnit 4.x.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Raymond--