Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yuval Itzchakov <yu...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/04 17:52:44 UTC

Re: LocalWatermarkAssigner causes predicate pushdown to be skipped

Bumping this up again, would appreciate any help if anyone is familiar with
the blink planner.

Thanks,
Yuval.

Posted by Shengkai Fang <fs...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the typo...

I mean it will not take too much time.

Best,
Shengkai

Shengkai Fang <fs...@gmail.com> 于2021年3月9日周二 上午10:25写道:

Posted by Shengkai Fang <fs...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Yuval.

Posted by Yuval Itzchakov <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Shenkai,

--
Best Regards,
Yuval Itzchakov.

Re: LocalWatermarkAssigner causes predicate pushdown to be skipped

Posted by Shengkai Fang <fs...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Yuval, Jark, Timo.

Posted by Yuval Itzchakov <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jark,

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yuval,

Posted by Yuval Itzchakov <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Timo,

--
Best Regards,
Yuval Itzchakov.

Re: LocalWatermarkAssigner causes predicate pushdown to be skipped

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.
Hi Yuval,