Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by mark harwood <ma...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/02/14 17:41:23 UTC

Exposing RangeFilter.getFieldName() etc

Yonik, thanks for the ConstantScoreQuery.getFilter() addition yesterday.
Following the same principle of "enabling query inspection",  any objections to exposing read-only access to the criteria for a RangeFilter?

I'm happy to make the change but possibly unable to access SVN in time if a 2.1 release is imminent.

Cheers,
Mark

Re: Exposing RangeFilter.getFieldName() etc

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
On 2/14/07, mark harwood <ma...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Yonik, thanks for the ConstantScoreQuery.getFilter() addition yesterday.
> Following the same principle of "enabling query inspection",  any objections to exposing read-only access to the criteria for a RangeFilter?
>
> I'm happy to make the change but possibly unable to access SVN in time if a 2.1 release is imminent.

Sorry, didn't see this in time.
I assume you can use the trunk though?
I've already made a 2.1 branch, so the trunk is open for changes.

-Yonik