Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/03/25 10:04:44 UTC

The IoTDB website is updated!

Hi,

Our website is updated again.  A search bar is added in the header.

The website is http://iotdb.apache.org/  the # is removed by using vuepress framework

No more js code, all pages are HTML, they should be able to be searched by the search engine.

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: The IoTDB website is updated!

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We have no sitemap.xml file now. Can we add one?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月26日周四 上午9:42写道: