Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Thomas Hartwig <th...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/20 08:27:37 UTC

Dispatch router discovery

Hi,

I really like the dispatch router project. I only have one wish remain:
Is it somehow possible to "detect" a router present in the local
network? Once a router is detected it can be used to establish high
level connections by any client without the need of configure it to a
static address.
I think of something like broadcast or multicast announcement mechanism.
Did you ever consider a solution for this?

Thanks
Thomas

Re: Dispatch router discovery

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Its for using the JMS client with the broadcast bits from an ActiveMQ
5.x broker (or alternatively by watching a files contents) so not
really what you wanted.

Posted by Thomas Hartwig <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ted,

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.