Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2005/07/19 12:48:09 UTC

subversion module is available

The subversion module for oscar is at

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oscar/trunk
and
   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/oscar/site

with the current Apache folks as committers:

   akarasulu,bloritsch,cziegeler,erodriguez,noel,trustin

Have fun,

....Roy

Re: subversion module is available

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
> Thanks Roy.  Could you possibly make erodriguez a moderator of the
> mailing list as well? I'm having trouble getting to the commit
> messages on time.

Done.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Arrrg mean to say having trouble getting to the approval emails on
time.  Looks like I need more coffee.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Jul 21, 2005, at 12:09 AM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> I asked Alex to add me to the sponsoring member list [1] after it was
> initially sent out (was on vacation) and I definitely want to get
> involved in Oscar as it's very likely to be an important piece in
> Cocoon.
>
> Would you please add me to the committers as well?

You have the karma to add yourself.

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Sylvain,
>
> I had added you to the list but it seems as though we missed you.  You
> came in after we posted the original proposal.  Glad to have you now
> though.   Sorry bout dat.

No problem! Thanks!

Sylvain

Re: subversion module is available