Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rajesh varma <ra...@persistent.co.in> on 2008/08/20 13:58:19 UTC

JMeter for flash application

Hi All

Can we use Jmeter to test Flash based web application?

If, so we need to install flash in the system?

Thanks&Regards

Rajesh varma | Software Engineer | Persistent Systems

 <ma...@persistent.co.in> rajesh_varma@persistent.co.in  |
Cell: +91 9881464664 | Tel: +91 (20) 3023 4349

Innovation in software product design, development and delivery-
<http://www.persistentsys.com> www.persistentsys.com

DISCLAIMER

Re: JMeter for flash application

Posted by Andrew Melnyk <at...@ukr.net>.
Jmeter doesn't allow to test flash based applications.
You need some kind of gui oriented tool to perform this task.

Regards,
Andrew
http://www.linkedin.com/in/anmelnyk

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.