Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/03 13:58:12 UTC

cryptomapper uses the same wicket-crypt params for each user

Hi all,

I am using the cryptomapper to encrypt some URLs and am finding that every
logged in user is getting the same encrypted URL for the same pages.
ie to go to x page is http://url?wicket-crypt=Uqcgp... for both user A and
user B.

Is there any way to make this unique for each user?

In my Application class I have:

IRequestMapper cryptoMapper = new CryptoMapper(getRootRequestMapper(),
this);
setRootRequestMapper(cryptoMapper);

Wicket 6.18.0

Thanks,
Steve

Re: cryptomapper uses the same wicket-crypt params for each user

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the confirmation, Martin.
Regards.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.