Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Brown <yo...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 09:20:55 UTC

[m2] Is there a way to pickup sub-project dependencies?

If I have a layout like this:

+ head
+-- A
    +-- A1
    +-- A2
+-- B

I want B to depend on A1 & A2 (& A3 when I add that). Is there any
way to tell it to depend on all of A's modules instead of having to
specify the artifact, group and version for A1, A2, etc.?

Re: [m2] Is there a way to pickup sub-project dependencies?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
A's pom could declare dependency on A1, A2, etc. Then B could depend
on A and pull them all in. Then you'd only need to update one pom when
you add a new subproject.

I'm not aware of any "automatic" process to find and add subproject
dependencies...

Wayne