Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2011/11/18 09:09:00 UTC

AMQ does not respect the message priority order completely?

Hi all, I'm  not sure this is correct or not.
In order to respect the message priority order more sufficiently vmcursor which keeps all messages references in memory is recommended,
because messages are read from message store or cache and ordered and dispatched to consumers in batches.

Re: AMQ does not respect the message priority order completely?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
not so, the message store read is also ordered, so the batch is read
in priority order. there was a recent fix for non persistent messages
with the file pending message cursor so you may be experiencing that.

--
http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com