Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rick Baker <RB...@CO.SLC.UT.US> on 2003/04/04 21:31:21 UTC

ISAPI redirector

I'm running a server with the following:
Win2k
IIS5
J2sdk1.4.0
Tomcat 4.1.12

I successfully install Tomcat and the ISAPI redirector and test it with the
following  http://localhost/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
<http://localhost/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample>  and it works just
fine.  The redirector is working as advertised.

However, after rebooting the server and check that Tomcat, etc is running
the redirector no longer works.  I have to use
http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample
<http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample>  in order to run
the example.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Rick Baker
GIS/Network Administrator
Salt Lake County Recorder's Office
2001 S. State St.
Suite #N1600
SLC, UT 84190

Ph: 801-468-3399
Fax: 801-468-3335
Email: rbaker@co.slc.ut.us

Re: ISAPI redirector

Posted by jo...@fwd.at.
Hi Rick,

First, make sure you set the log modus to DEBUG (Isapi 2.0.x: logLevel:
DEBUG, Isapi 1.x: log_level: debug).

Take a look into the Event Viewer of W2K and inspect the Application Log.
You should see error messages there indicating what doesn't work.

I posted my configuration info recently at this forum, simply search for:
SOLVED: Re: Tomcat 4.1.18 - IIS 5.0 plugin - jk2.properties +
workers2.properties

I hope this helps,
Johannes

Rick Baker <RB...@CO.SLC.UT.US>