Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/07 08:06:03 UTC

T5 and Acegi

Dear all,

Has anyone integrated T5 with Acegi already? Can use the default
configuration from Acegi, or do we need to add additional
configurations?

Thanks in advance

--
I'm a coder not a drag-n-dropper

Blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/

Re: T5 and Acegi

Posted by Joshua Jackson <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes this was what I was looking for. For the time being I'm quite
happy with the non-annotation configuration. I think I'm going to try
the example you have given first.

Thanks very much,

Re: T5 and Acegi

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.