Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Gareth Collins <ga...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/10 05:56:30 UTC

Aries Blueprint 0.4?

Hello,

I am curious - is a release of Aries Blueprint 0.4 planned soon?

I ask this as I have found some quirks with the current version
(0.3.1), but I know that
a lot of changes have been made since this release (from March?).

If a release of blueprint is not planned for the near future, is the
best idea (for now) to
work off aries trunk?

thanks in advance,
Gareth

RE: Aries Blueprint 0.4?

Posted by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi Gareth

We are working toward a release of blueprint right now. Unfortunately getting ready for this release has flagged some historical errors in the versioning policy of our pom files, so we're also having to release a number of of other projects with fixes for this. We hope to have a blueprint release in the next few weeks.

Tim