Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by ma...@bt.com on 2005/11/15 15:37:42 UTC

Problem with schema

Hi,
    Just installed JAXME and I ma getting some problems.

    I get the error:

Missing group particle for type =
{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

I have checked my schema and removed any "any" types such as xsd:anyURI
and xsd:anySimpleType.

The Schema is valid so what is happening.  I am using the Current
version according to the web site.

Martin Roberts

Re: Problem with schema

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 11/15/05, martin.me.roberts@bt.com <ma...@bt.com> wrote:

> Missing group particle for type =
> {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

This looks like a bug in JaxMe. From my point of view, you should
either get a different message (The type xs:anyType is not supported.)
or an error message from the XS parser.

Please file a bug report in Jira and attach your schema.

Jochen

--
Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the
boat. (Mark Twain)