Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/09 22:17:19 UTC

Re GWT [Was: JPA crossroads]

I just started playing around with GWT and Google App Engine yesterday.
It seems to me that you could get Cayenne working with it, especially
with Cayenne server-side and ROP.   But I think you could go a step
further and probably get Cayenne working directly with the Google
AppStore via a custom db adaptor.

Like you said, there's some limitations, but I don't know if Cayenne's
use of reflection is that involved.   Just a matter of someone taking
a look at it.  I know that someone had JSF 1.1 working on it
yesterday.