Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Martin Raspe <he...@biblhertz.it> on 2006/10/11 17:20:12 UTC

SVN tab on properties sheet not showing

Hi,

recently (I don't remember exactly how, perhaps with updating to Version
1.4.0) I lost the SVN tab on the properties sheet in Explorer (Folder,
right click, properties). Reinstalling (several times) did not help.

Could it be that I inadvertently changed some setting which I don't
remember now? Or is there another way for setting properties on folders?
Or any other way to get the SVN tab back?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Re: SVN tab on properties sheet not showing

Posted by Kevin Greiner <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 10/11/06, Martin Raspe <he...@biblhertz.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> recently (I don't remember exactly how, perhaps with updating to Version
> 1.4.0) I lost the SVN tab on the properties sheet in Explorer (Folder,
> right click, properties). Reinstalling (several times) did not help.
>
> Could it be that I inadvertently changed some setting which I don't
> remember now? Or is there another way for setting properties on folders?
> Or any other way to get the SVN tab back?

You obviously have TortoiseSVN installed. Search the tsvn users list at
http://svn.haxx.se/tsvnusers/ or maybe this post will help:
http://svn.haxx.se/tsvn/archive-2006-09/0434.shtml