Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 22:21:22 UTC

Running Zeppelin remotely to submit Spark job in Yarn Cluster mode

Hi,

When I try to run Spark Interpreter in Yarn Cluster mode from a remote
machine I always get the error saying try spark-submit than using spark
context.

Mu Zeppelin process runs in a separate machine remote to the YARN cluster.

Any idea why is this error ?

Regards,
Sourav

Re: Running Zeppelin remotely to submit Spark job in Yarn Cluster mode

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
If you're using master branch, i recommend export only SPARK_HOME in
conf/zeppelin-env.sh.
Then Zeppelin will use spark-submit command to run Spark interpreter, and
that supposed to works exactly the same as when you run job using
spark-submit command.

Thanks,
moon

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ๏̯͡๏ <ÐΞ€ρ@Ҝ>, de...@gmail.com.

--
Deepak

Re: Running Zeppelin remotely to submit Spark job in Yarn Cluster mode

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Deepak

Re: Running Zeppelin remotely to submit Spark job in Yarn Cluster mode

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Deepak

Re: Running Zeppelin remotely to submit Spark job in Yarn Cluster mode

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepu,

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 7:56 AM, Sourav Mazumder <sourav.mazumder00@gmail.com

--
Deepak

Re: Running Zeppelin remotely to submit Spark job in Yarn Cluster mode

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Moon,

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.