Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jo...@filternet.nl on 2014/12/17 19:57:42 UTC

exception when using rest api 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

After upgrading to 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT in order to simplify REST API I get:

	19:54:18,755  [IsisLogOnExceptionFilter 52341922@qtp-90179727-0 ERROR]  Request caused java.lang.IllegalStateException: http://localhost:8080/restful/services/Persons

	java.lang.IllegalStateException: Event bus has already been created; too late to register any further (singleton) subscribers

	at org.apache.isis.core.runtime.services.eventbus.EventBusServiceDefault.register(EventBusServiceDefault.java:68)

	at info.matchingservice.dom.MatchingService.injectEventBusService(MatchingService.java:50)

	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)

Grtz Johan

Re: exception when using rest api 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Johan,

As of 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT, services should register in @PostConstruct rather
than at the injectXxx method... ie much more standized/expected, less
hacky.  [1]

Let me know if the problem persists, though.

Cheers
Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org/reference/services/event-bus-service.html