Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Carl Smith <cc...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/04 21:14:20 UTC

struts date validator

We are using struts date validator, for some reason we found that the struts "date" validator let 04/02/05 pass, but we are hoping that the validation fails since 04/02/05 is not of format MM/dd/yyyy.

Did you have the same issue? What is the correct way to validate the date?

Thanks.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile

Re: struts date validator

Posted by Erik Weber <er...@mindspring.com>.
I think you want datePatternStrict instead of datePattern.

Erik