Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Perkonigg <mi...@liland.at> on 2005/08/30 16:58:36 UTC

how to find out the destination on a MOVE event?

Hello,

I am writing a Listener for move, and copy and now I am wondering how I
can find out the uri of the destination of the move or copy operation.

The listener is a inherited from WebdavAdapter and has move and copy
methods. These are called with a WebdavEvent.
That's all I get.

First I do:
        AbstractWebdavMethod method=(AbstractWebdavMethod)evt.getSource();

I can read the source uri with
method.getRequestUri()
but I never figured out how to get the destination uri.

I'd appreciate all hints or suggestions,
Mike