Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Andy Kriger <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/22 16:16:07 UTC

interop problem

I am trying to get a .NET client (using WSE 2.0sp3) to communicate
with my Java SOAP service (using Axis 1.2rc3 and the latest WSS4J
code). The password digest being passed into the message does not
match the password digest being generated by WSS4J even though the
username/password being passed into the client are correct.

The client is running on WinXP. The service is running on Solaris9 on
a Sparc. The .NET developer thinks there might be a byte-ordering
issue going on - not sure if that makes sense but I'm looking into it.

Has anyone else seen problems communicating between .NET clients and
Java services? Or does anyone have any ideas how I can isolate this
issue?

thx
andy