Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Bruno Ledesma <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/17 21:41:46 UTC

Problem with Generics

Hello everyone.

Im using de JaxMeJX API to read some classes generated by JAXB. With this
classes i generate some javaBeans to my application, but i have 2 problemas
with <Generics> parsing.

First, when i parse a source code with <Generics> the object model that Jax
generates dont have this information.
Second. When i try to parse a file with a generics attribute like this
java.util.List<FooClass> i get a parse error. Java Token unrecognized : 55 .
I think that the java token that im having problema is the '<'
I use de 0.5.2 version of the API, is there any kind of new release of the
API?

Here is the stacktrace:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown token:
55
    at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.js.util.JavaParser.parseIdentifier(JavaParser.java:180)
    at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.js.util.JavaParser.parseIdentifier(JavaParser.java:169)
    at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.js.util.JavaParser.parseIdentifier(JavaParser.java:131)
    at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.js.util.JavaParser.getJavaField(JavaParser.java:360)
    at
org.apache.ws.jaxme.js.util.JavaParser.parseFieldDefinition(JavaParser.java:366)

Thanks!
Bruno Ledesma.