Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com> on 2017/03/09 05:25:06 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sandeep Samudrala

The Project Management Committee (PMC) of Apache Falcon has asked Sandeep
Samudrala to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Regards
Pallavi Rao (on behalf of Apache Falcon PMC)

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sandeep Samudrala

Posted by Peeyush Bishnoi <bp...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Congrats! Sandeep for becoming committer :) .
---

    On Thursday, 9 March 2017 7:46 PM, Ajay Yadava <aj...@apache.org> wrote:

 Congratulations Sandeep. Well deserved!

--
Regards
Ajay Yadava

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sandeep Samudrala

Posted by Ajay Yadava <aj...@apache.org>.

--
Regards
Ajay Yadava

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sandeep Samudrala

Posted by Praveen Adlakha <pr...@inmobi.com>.
Congratulations Sandeep!

Posted by pragya mittal <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by pavan kumar Kolamuri <pa...@gmail.com>.

--
Regards
Pavan Kumar Kolamuri

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Sandeep Samudrala

Posted by Samarth Gupta <sa...@gmail.com>.