Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Geoff Haviland <ge...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/15 23:15:30 UTC

thanks for openoffice calc

To the developers and everyone else involved

I just want to say thank you so much for your spreadsheet product.  I've
been managing my complicated trading system using your spreadsheet for so
many years I've lost track.

I literally couldn't work without it.  It keeps track of everything
constantly.   I have hundreds of positions and rules that are constantly
updating all day as prices move.  It would be absolutely impossible for me
to work without your product.

It's really a miracle to me.  It leverages my own abilities by a huge
factor.

Thanks again .... Geoff Haviland

Re: thanks for openoffice calc

Posted by Geoff Haviland <ge...@gmail.com>.
no problem Carl

what amazes me is the insight that I gain by putting everything I know into
the spreadsheet

I discover so many relationships and advantages that I could never hope to
see without it

Geoff

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Geoff,