Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/23 03:31:55 UTC

Fix issue 2425 and bring a new contributor

Hi, community

Recently I tried to distribute some simple issue fixes to newcomers who
have not contributed to dubbo to cultivate their passion for participating
in the dubbo community.

I have passed a newcomer and handed him the issue of issue 2425, discussed
the solution with him and directed him to the fork repository and submit
the pr.

Some of them don't have a deep understanding of dubbo, but they like dubbo
and are willing to participate in open source work. I have organized a
group of several people at the moment. This is good news, I will collect
some relatively simple issues in the future and encourage them to fix them.
On issue 2425, we will soon receive a new PR from a new contributor.

Another unhealthy news is that I have not yet convinced them to participate
in the discussion of the mailing list. :(
But I will never give up. :)

If we can pass the issue 2425 pr, I will definitely introduce this new
contributor on the mailing list, I think that would be a good opportunity
for him to participate in the discussion of the mailing list. :)

Thx.

Re: Fix issue 2425 and bring a new contributor

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
sounds great. Thank you Yuhang.

-Ian.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Great work!

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Fix issue 2425 and bring a new contributor

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
I agree.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 田 小波 <ti...@outlook.com>.

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi huxing,

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

回复:Fix issue 2425 and bring a new contributor

Posted by 马金凯 <ma...@dingtalk.com.INVALID>.
+1, that is a good way to guide them to the mailing list