Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sunmoor007 <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/21 07:01:39 UTC

Re: T5: Weird problem with browser cache and component event redirect

Hi Felix

Even in our application which is built using Tapestry 5, we are facing the
same issue. This problem occurs when we access our app via a proxy server.
we tried setting appropriate cache-headers but still no luck. Even am
looking out for a way to change all url's to have a dynamic value but i
couldnt find a way to do this. Would appreciate if you can let us know the
way to change all the urls to have a dynamic value.

Thanks
Sundar