Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2005/05/11 14:10:40 UTC

[discovery] [commons-build] building website for 0.3 release

Hi,

I've done a maven site:generate for Discovery. It looks pretty good, but
there are a couple of puzzling items:

*
In the left hand panel, under "Commons Discovery" it lists "Javadoc (0.2
release)". But this is the 0.3-RC1 release; the project.xml is
definitely up-to-date.

There is a "Javadoc (CVS Latest)" link that goes to the 0.3-RC1 javadoc.

(There is also a link "Project Documentation | Project Reports |
Javadoc" that does link through to the 0.3-RC1 javadoc).

*
In the left hand panel, there is a "CVS" menu item that links through to
ViewCVS. Clearly we do *not* want this.

Anyone know how to fix these up?

Thanks,

Simon

PS: Rory, I hope you don't mind me doing this for discovery. I've got a
little spare time at the moment, and happened to be looking into the
discovery code at the same time people started talking about a release -
so thought why not help? It's also good practice for me trying to get a
Digester release out in the near future :-)

Re: [discovery] [commons-build] building website for 0.3 release

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.
Hello

The file you're looking for is navigation.xml in the xdocs folder:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/discovery/trunk/xdocs/navigation.xml?rev=155413&view=markup

This file adds menu items to the left hand side navbar.

--
Dennis Lundberg