Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by William Speirs <ws...@apache.org> on 2012/08/01 01:23:56 UTC

Re: How to get HttpResponse viewed in a JEditorPane?

My only suggestion is to read the contents of the response out to something
else like a file, this way you know HttpClient is working as expected.

I don't know enough about JEditorpane to help you with that... maybe you
need to call flush on it?

Bill-