Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/01 03:06:44 UTC

Re: Namespaces in EE Tools

Thanks to both of you...I'll keep this group updated on the progress...will
target to get them on GitHub soon.

With respect to Jakarta EE 9, you should still be able to work with the new
namespace within NetBeans 14.  However, there will be some features that
are not yet functional.  I am hoping that the new modules will simply
coexist with the existing modules.  There will likely be new project
selections for Jakarta EE, but Java EE will still be supported.

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
Apress Author <https://www.apress.com/us/search?query=juneau>