Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Giovanni Roccia <gi...@claninfo.ch> on 2002/01/09 15:39:21 UTC

mod_jk_Apache_1_3_20_EAPI-jakarta_tomcat_3_2_3-NT.zip

hi

i have spend a few days to get a mod_jk for Apache with EAPI.
first i couldn't find an apropriate binary and then i couldn't use the
mod_jk.dsp (find in the jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3-src) to build my own dll.
now, after building a new makefile (thanks to kevin seguin), i'm owner of a
mod_jk.dll that works.

i hope the attached mod_jk.dll and mod_jk.mak could find a place in the
apache-downloads and so help other developers to safe time.

p.s. this is my first mail, hope i have select the right way.

giovanni roccia
mailto:giovanni.roccia@claninfo.ch

clan informatik ag
langstrasse 21