Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Jia, Debin" <de...@intel.com> on 2001/03/30 00:26:38 UTC

SOAP proxy support

HI,

I found SOAP 2.1 does not support proxy setting.

In transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection, the proxyhost and proxyport was using
the default one, and was

never set up anywhere else. I called the proxy setting in the
mesaging.message class, this makes it works

for general connections. However for SSL connection it doesn't work, is this
a know bug, or any suggestion?

Thanks!

Debin Jia

Re: SOAP proxy support

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.
On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 02:26:38PM -0800, Jia, Debin wrote:

> for general connections. However for SSL connection it doesn't work, is this
> a know bug, or any suggestion?

Known limitation. No support for https over http proxies.

bfn, Wouter

Re: SOAP proxy support

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.