Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2009/01/23 18:41:04 UTC

[RT] Using the xml subproject in C3

Hi,

I think we should use the new xml subproject (containing sax and dom
utility classes) in C3.

If noone objects, I could do the changes in the next days.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [RT] Using the xml subproject in C3

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Pötz wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think we should use the new xml subproject (containing sax and dom
>> utility classes) in C3.
>>
>> If noone objects, I could do the changes in the next days.
>
> Do you have any plans for a release of the xml subproject? I'm asking
> because I'd like to release Cocoon 3 alpha-2 in the next weeks.

I don't have a plan, but I think we can release it today as this code is
tried and trusted for years.

It's too long ago since the last time I did a cocoon release...is there
anything else to do, then using the maven plugin to release, call the
vote and upload?

Carsten

Posted by Reinhard Pötz <re...@apache.org>.