Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Rory Douglas <ro...@oracle.com> on 2009/01/16 20:19:11 UTC

SlingServerRepository configuration change - expected behavior?

If I select the SlingServerRepository configuration in the webconsole (
the .2423424etc configuration, not the factory configuration), change a
property (in this case, max idle sessions) and click "Save", I see a
second configuration gets created ( .44534534etc), and I start seeing
workspace lock errors from the RepositoryPinger.

I can fix this by just deleting the old configuration, but is this
expected behavior or a bug? I would expect this kind of behavior when
clicking "Create" on a factory config only.

Regards,
Rory

Re: SlingServerRepository configuration change - expected behavior?

Posted by Pontus Amberg <po...@milso.se>.
I've encountered the same problem and using the 1.2.3 web console from
Felix seems to have fixed the problem for me.

/Pontus

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rory,

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Rory Douglas <ro...@oracle.com>.

--

Rory Douglas | Senior Principal Consultant
Fax: +1-201-604-6428 | Mobile: +1-917-498-5344

Re: SlingServerRepository configuration change - expected behavior?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rory,

Posted by Rory Douglas <ro...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.