Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/20 14:17:55 UTC

New Committers (Leah Cole & Ry Walker)

Hello Airflow Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airflow
has invited *Leah Cole* & *Ry Walker* to become a committer and we are
pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Congratulations Leah & Ry

Regards,
Kaxil
on behalf of Airflow PMC

Re: New Committers (Leah Cole & Ry Walker)

Posted by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@hotmail.com>.
Congrats both of you!

Best Wish
— Jiajie

Re: New Committers (Leah Cole & Ry Walker)

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Congrats! And Looking forward to even closer cooperation on Airflow!

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: New Committers (Leah Cole & Ry Walker)

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Timmins <ja...@astronomer.io>.
Congrats to you both!!

Posted by Ry Walker <ry...@rywalker.com>.
Thanks all!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: New Committers (Leah Cole & Ry Walker)

Posted by QP Hou <qp...@scribd.com>.