Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 18:12:11 UTC

Release MyFaces Core 1.1.4 -- bug with datatable showing wrong # of lines

Hey Martin,

Are you talking about this one?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-467
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1377

Matthias Weßendorf [04/Aug/06 11:07 PM]
put to branch (shared_203)

Re: Release MyFaces Core 1.1.4 -- bug with datatable showing wrong # of lines

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I tested the *rerenamed* getscrolling agains 1.13 and 1.14 of
tomahawk, to ensure backward comp.

-Matthias

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Release MyFaces Core 1.1.4 -- bug with datatable showing wrong # of lines

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Bleah.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.