Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org> on 2004/07/29 19:28:07 UTC

D-Haven Event 1.0.2 is available

I submitted the request via JIRA to get it up on ibiblio already, but it
is available through http://dist.d-haven.org/d-haven-event already.
It should fix the issues reported by Leif

                 - Rich Cook

Re: D-Haven Event 1.0.2 is available

Posted by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org>.
> Leif Mortenson wrote:
>> As a note, I like having the d-haven- on the front of the jar file
>> names.

+1. I think its recommended practice everywhere.

- LSD

Re: D-Haven Event 1.0.2 is available

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org>.
Leif Mortenson wrote:
> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
>> I submitted the request via JIRA to get it up on ibiblio already, but it
>> is available through http://dist.d-haven.org/d-haven-event already.
>> It should fix the issues reported by Leif
>>
> It works great.  Thanks.
>
> I also made some changes to the dependency declarations for d-haven jars.
> Looking at ibiblio, the directory structure and jar names are as follow:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-event/jars/event-1.0.1.jar
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-mpool/jars/managed-pool-1.0.jar
>
> But the project.xml declarations were causing maven to look for the
> files as follows:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-event/jars/d-haven-event-1.0.1.jar
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-managed-pool/jars/d-haven-managed-pool-1.0.jar
>

> Considering that the naming of the jars in your releases follow the
> first naming pattern
> as well, I assume that is correct and made the appropriate changes.
> Just wanted to
> post a heads up in case the change breaks anyone's build.
>
> As a note, I like having the d-haven- on the front of the jar file
> names.  It makes it easier
> to keep track of where the jars came from.  Would it be possible to
> modify how they are
> named on the ibiblio servers?

Yes its possible.  I would need to alter the ID in the project.xml
for the D-Haven jars.

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I submitted the request via JIRA to get it up on ibiblio already, but it
> is available through http://dist.d-haven.org/d-haven-event already.
> It should fix the issues reported by Leif

It works great.  Thanks.

I also made some changes to the dependency declarations for d-haven jars.
Looking at ibiblio, the directory structure and jar names are as follow:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-event/jars/event-1.0.1.jar
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-mpool/jars/managed-pool-1.0.jar

But the project.xml declarations were causing maven to look for the
files as follows:
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-event/jars/d-haven-event-1.0.1.jar
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/d-haven-managed-pool/jars/d-haven-managed-pool-1.0.jar

Considering that the naming of the jars in your releases follow the
first naming pattern
as well, I assume that is correct and made the appropriate changes.
Just wanted to
post a heads up in case the change breaks anyone's build.

As a note, I like having the d-haven- on the front of the jar file
names.  It makes it easier
to keep track of where the jars came from.  Would it be possible to
modify how they are
named on the ibiblio servers?

Cheers,
Leif