Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/06/28 09:32:16 UTC

Mustella VM emails to 'issues'?

Hi,

I was just wondering: would it be better if I have Jenkins send the
Mustella run emails to 'issues@'?

The way it stands now, all three runs (main, AIR and mobile) have
tests failing (even after -failures). This means that per full run,
three emails will be sent... twice a day. That will put even Justin's
JIRA email production to shame ;-) I think it will be cleaner if I
direct those emails somewhere they don't interfere with the 'regular'
discussions?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Mustella VM emails to 'issues'?

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
And just to correct a minor issue with Om's statement: I sure he meant
Jenkins, not JIRA :-)

EdB

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I was just wondering: would it be better if I have Jenkins send the
> Mustella run emails to 'issues@'?
+0 from me. Someone may break the build and not be aware of it, but if others think that's OK go ahead, I guess someone could politely point it out and suggest they subscribe to issues@ when it occurs.

>  That will put even Justin's JIRA email production to shame ;-)
Not sure about that - at last count I had generated 1133 JIRA emails  to the dev list :-)

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Mustella VM emails to 'issues'?

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Ok, I think commits@ is it. Om's argument hits home, builds break
because of commits :-)

If no major objections, I'll implement this the coming week.

EdB

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.