Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com> on 2018/12/04 19:09:41 UTC

jenkins.impala.io maintenance coming up

Hi All,

We plan to perform some maintenance on jenkins.impala.io on Wednesday
morning PST. In anticipation of this, I will start a backup of the current
state shortly. This should not affect the service availability. Please let
me know if you experience any issues. I will send another notification
tomorrow morning.

Cheers, Lars

Re: jenkins.impala.io maintenance coming up

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
I think this preceeded the other thread about the hung builds. In fact, the
build that we saw stuck had been started by Gabor, although I see no reason
to believe that it was something about that particular build that caused
the hang. After the restart we seem to be good but we're keeping an eye on
it. IMPALA-7938 tracks that issue and our work on it.

Apologies for the trouble this causes.

Cheers, Lars

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Gabor Kaszab <ga...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Lars,

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Jenkins maintenance has been completed and the service is back up. I had to
cancel one build and reached out to the owner directly. Please let me know

Posted by Lars Volker <lv...@cloudera.com>.
Hi All,