Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/16 11:58:32 UTC

Save model to JSON

Hi, Igniters!

I'm going to provide ML model export/import in human-readable format like
JSON.
But I have an issue: what JSON ser/deser library to use:

   - I don't want to add dependency with possible CVEs
   - I don't need in special annotations to mark the POJO objects or
   something similar
   - I need to keep hierarchical (not plain) data in JSON

Nice to hear any comments/suggestions

Alexey

Re: Save model to JSON

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Our REST Jetty code uses jackson databind.

I think it is a safe bet since most users will have it in classpath anyway,
since they use our REST.
If there are any CVEs we have a lot of pressure to fix it, which will also
fix ML export.

Ilya Kasnacheev