Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2022/01/12 06:01:42 UTC

Draft of board report

I prepared a draft of the board report.
Please comment.

Christian

Apache Aries software is a set of pluggable Java components enabling an
enterprise OSGi application programming model.

## Issues:
No current issues that need board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache Aries was founded 2010-12-15 (11 years ago)
There are currently 57 committers and 41 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 4:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Carlos Sierra Andrés on 2018-07-03.
- No new committers. Last addition was Romain Manni-Bucau on 2020-01-29.

## Project Activity:
We mainly had a few bugfix releases. Project activity is quite low.

## Community Health:
Community activity is very low. We had only 3 mails on the user list. Mail
on
dev  list seems comparatively high but most are automated mails like from
dependabot.

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist