Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org> on 2004/06/24 14:26:07 UTC

SOAPMonitor User's Guide

   I made "SOAPMonitor User's Guide" as the Forrestized contents.
At this point, I don't make a link for the page, so that I invite
a comment from folks.

Please check it out, and give any comments to me.
<http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/soapmonitor-user-guide.html>

Thanks,
Toshi <to...@apache.org>

Re: SOAPMonitor User's Guide

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Thank you for your review. I made a correction of errors.
Any others ?

Thanks,
Toshi <to...@apache.org>

Re: SOAPMonitor User's Guide