Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jc...@lendleaserei.com on 2002/10/04 23:26:27 UTC

mod_jk statically compiled into Apache

Does anyone have a walkthru on this? I want to get the mod_jk connector
running in the Apache process. To the best of my knowledge, here's what
needs to happen, assuming building Apache 1.3.27 from source:

--add the following line to the /apache_version/src/Configuration file:
AddModule modules/standard/mod_jk2.c

--add the mod_jk2.c and mod_jk2.0 files to
/apache_version/src/modules/standard directory

How do I get to this state? I cannot find any documentation on it. Can
anyone shed some light here?