Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/08 06:34:48 UTC

[Axis2] build failure

Glen,

Problem with build....

java:compile:
    [echo] Compiling to
C:\APACHE.SVN\webservices\axis\trunk\java\modules\wsdl/target/classes
    [javac] Compiling 24 source files to
C:\APACHE.SVN\webservices\axis\trunk\java\modules\wsdl\target\classes
    [javac] C:\APACHE.SVN\webservices\axis\trunk\java\modules\wsdl\src\org\apache\axis2\wsdl\codegen\CodeGenerationEngine.java:34:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class SimpleDBExtension
    [javac] location: package extension
    [javac] import org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SimpleDBExtension;
    [javac]                                                ^
    [javac] C:\APACHE.SVN\webservices\axis\trunk\java\modules\wsdl\src\org\apache\axis2\wsdl\codegen\CodeGenerationEngine.java:43:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class SimpleDBExtension
    [javac] location: class org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine
    [javac]     private AbstractCodeGenerationExtension dbExt = new
SimpleDBExtension();
    [javac]                                                         ^
    [javac] 2 errors

-- dims

RE: [Axis2] build failure

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Build fixed now.

Re: [Axis2] build failure

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Eran,

Re: [Axis2] build failure

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Sorry bout the breakage, folks!

> Not only that, Glen has not put the XML-schema jar as well. I'm trying to
> fix it, for the time being.
>
> Glen, when you see this, please fix it.

I did actually upload the XmlSchema.jar (wsdl/lib), but somehow missed
the project.properties which hooked it up.  Having it in dims' repo is
fine for now, will be working on this more in the next few days.  All
this SVN / Maven stuff is still not as fluid for me as CVS / Ant.

> BTW, is there a way to send a message to Glen's brain so that, he will see a
> build failure in his dreams :) :).

Alas, I don't have a SOAP interface, but we should work on something
like that for v2.0. :)

--G

RE: [Axis2] build failure

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.