Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ad...@nordlb-it.de on 2006/10/09 14:00:11 UTC

Tobago:

Hello,

i try to use the attribute itemImage from the tag <tc:selectItem/>. Now
the problem: In the rendered html code is no image to find so the image
isn't displayed.

Whats wrong?

kind regards

Adam A. Henne

Re: Re: Tobago:

Posted by Ad...@nordlb-it.de.
Hello Volker,

thank you for the fast reply.
I've used it in the tag <tc:selectOneChoice/> with the hope that it would
work in IE.

kind regards

Adam A. Henne

> Hi Adam,

> in which tag did you use the <tc:selectItem/> ?
> The itemImage attribute is currently only supported by
<tc:toolBarSelectOne />.

Re: Tobago:

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Adam,