Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Tigran Zargaryan <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/17 21:37:05 UTC

localization into Armenian

Hi, how can I start localization of the Open Office into Armenian? Having long lasting experience with localization of several FOSS products: Koha, Evergreen, Greenstone, Eprints, etc.
Thanks
Tigran

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: localization into Armenian

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 17/10/2015 Tigran Zargaryan wrote:
> Hi, how can I start localization of the Open Office into Armenian?

Welcome! You will need a Pootle account for everything.
A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

I created an account for you (username tigranflib) and you can receive
your password at https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/ ;
all contributions are assumed to be under the OpenOffice license (ALv2).

You will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/

We don't have a partial Armenian translation available, unless you can
find something related to it at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/

This means we will have to add the language, and this will take a while.
Do you have ISO codes for Armenian?

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.